Micro-embossing is an innovative method of prepress and post-press processing of raw materials, which allows to transform a smooth surface of cardboard (including metallized) or paper into the desired relief texture.
Micro-embossing is not only a good alternative to designer cardboard, but also has a number of advantages that allowing you to create individual texture design by printing with UV inks and using all kinds of post-printing, such as 3D hot stamping, selective lacquering and others.
Micro-embossing is applicable to a large range of sheet materials. The technology is used for metallized cardboard of different density, paper, regular cardboard, plastic.
The advantages of micro-embossing include:
- the prestige of products made with using this technology;
- receiving hologram images and other visual effects;
- catchy texture with tactile properties;
- impossibility of a faking;
- premium product positioning.