New space-saving industrial direct-to-garment printer – Brother GTXpro Bulk – was released by Brother Industries (Japanese company). The printer is the extension of the GTX printer line.
Why is Brother GTXpro Bulk a revolutionary one? The explanation is right here below:
- Cost-saving Bulk ink system for high-production qualities – the ink container capacity is now 1,8 (for CMYK) and 18 litre (for white inks); the standard ink volume is enough to make 10,000 CMYK imprints or 3,000 white ink imprints,
- New white ink waste reduction technology – the technology is about ink circulation inside the printhead, which leads to reduced white ink waste level; additionally, large colour tanks are refilled automatically during the printing process,
- Reduced maintenance time – with the new Brother GTXpro Bulk, the time you spend on pre-printing preparations, is limited; also, the downtime is reduced by 40%,
- Two smart sensors – one is installed to detect if the distance between the lowest print head and the fabric is too small or, vice versa, too big. The other one’s function is to check out whether the platen is too low or not. These two sensors are not obligatory, they can be disabled at customer’s request.
- High speed print Mode – compared to previous Brother GTX models, Brother GTXpro Bulk can print 10% faster. This is because you can use more noozzles compared to any of the previous versions.
- A bonus is network and USB connection!
Some important specifications about the industrial direct-to-garment Brother GTXpro Bulk printer are below:
|Printing Method||Direct-To-Garment Printer|
|Machine Size||1780mm x 1300mm x 1210mm (with recommended stand)|
|Machine Weight||Around 165 kg (not including stand)|
|Maximum Printing Area||40,64 cm x 53,54 cm|
|Plate Delivered||35,54 cm x 40,65 cm|
|Ink Type||Inobella Textile – water-based pigment inks; they met OekoTex and GOTS 5.0 international safety standards|
|Ink cure||Heat press machine can be used at 356°F (or 180°C) and for as long as 35 seconds. For higher volume output, it is recommended to use a conveyor oven at 160°F (320°C) for 3,5 minutes|
|Printhead type||Piezo head (on demand)|
|Number of Printheads||2 printheads, 8 ink channels|
|Printhead resolution||1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Print Mode||Can be single or multiple (for CMYK) or underbase and highlight (for white)|
|Operating conditions||Temperature: from 50°F (10°C) to 95°F (35°C) Humidity: 20-85%|
|Best conditions for printing||Temperature: from 64°F (18°C) to 86°F (30°C) Humidity: 35-85%|
|Data output||Printer driver (USB, File output)|
|Power supply||AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz ± 1Hz|
|Power consumption||0.8A – average|
|Pre-treatment||According to the manufacturer instructions, apply a textile (manually or automatically) and dry it using a heat-press machine (if white inks are used, pre-treatment is necessary!)|
|Operation System||Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit), Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina|
|Interface||USB2.0, LAN (10 BASE-T, 100 BASE-TX), USB Flash Memory (Under 32GB, FAT32 format)|
|Driver operating conditions||2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM|
|Display resolution||XGA (1024×768)|
|Recommended PC applications||CorelDRAW® X6/X7, Adobe® Photoshop CS6/CC, Adobe® Illustrator CS6/CC, Adobe® Photoshop Elements 12/13.|
All the main components and accessories of Brother GTXproBul are listed here:
- 6 thermo presses,
- 2 drying machines,
- 3 priming machines,
- 20 accessories for printing on textile,
- 5 consumables for printing on textile;
The industrial structure of the printer, which is designed in Japan, helps you use it 24/7 non-stop. Brother GTXpro Bulk is a modern, compact printer that meets the high requirements of mass industrial production in the field of textile printing. The Brother GTXpro Bulk is already on sale. The total cost of the machine includes commissioning and staff training provided by certified Brother Industries technical engineers.