American company Label Traxx used this year’s Labelexpo exhibition in Brussels to show a new management software (MIS) for automatic label applying.
Label Traxx is an end-to-end management software system. The products of the company are the most effective in the packaging and label industry sectors.
No one doubts the software product will quickly find its buyer. Potential sales market is going to be large. This is because the new Label Traxx is a special one for a few key features. These are:
- Creating dedicated flexible packaging designed for the companies which tend to sell unsupported film and sachets by weight. The tools the software is equipped with ensure highly accurate and consistent estimating of flexible and label packaging costs. Order processing system became better as well.
- Siteline is the new Label Traxx’s online interface. The interface system looks very promising as end users no matter where they are and whether they’re using a smartphone or a computer at the moment – they all can 1) order repeat labels, 2) see order history, 3) see the product’s characteristics and some more options.
- HP Indigo press is another key point that will probably make Label Traxx gain respect around the world. From now on, users can rely on automatic job costing analysis. To do that, the program connects to HP’s PrintOS Jobs API and gets access to production details in order to make sure that the information used to make product analysis is as accurate as possible.
- Esko QuickStart for labels is something you’ve been waiting for so long! QuickStart can now integrate with Label Traxx. It provides a special software which contains built-in workflows for flexo- and digital printing. This way, communication between the two systems is created, which is extremely important. Information about the printing process is provided by LabelTraxx which functions include automatisation of step and repeat, planning across the web, frame management and many more. Some time later, QuickStart will send the data back to LabelTraxx.
- Label Traxx will surely benefit from integration with Herma! It means that Herma’s barcode roll numbers will be used in the new LabelTraxx software as well. The manufacturers say the barcode can be used for roll tracking at press. The client operating the printing process can scan the barcode, get some data and, for example, use it for making calculating costing purposes.
The appearance of the new LabelTraxx management software became an event at Labelexpo this year. It is obvious that the new product will increase the company’s income and propose big changes in the world of label and packaging industry.
Images sources: labelexpo-europe.com, labeltraxx.com