FESPA Eurasia 2019, exhibiting printing and signage business technologies, will be held at Istanbul Expo Centre between 5-8 December.
This is the largest exhibition of a kind in the region, attracting over 9,000 professionals and more than 120 companies developing their business. With so many ‘brains’ concentrated, FESPA Eurasia is considered to be the best showcase of industry’s latest trends and innovations.
The equipment and technologies will be showed by the world-leading manufacturers, including:
- Screen printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Digital printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Garment, promotional & work wear suppliers
- Media and substrates manufacturers
- T-shirt printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Sublimation and transfer printing manufacturers
- Cleaning products, chemicals & adhesives manufacturers
- Print and business management software businesses
- Pre-press and design software suppliers
- 3D printing machinery producers
Organisers of the event, FESPA marketing team, have experience of over 55 years in holding business exhibitions with professional decision-making audience. The staff are world leaders in printing business. Working together with ARED, the Signage Association of Turkey, the world leader in signage technology, will ensure exposing the best printing and signage industry solutions during the exhibition. FESPA organisers will also invite guests from neighbourhood areas, such as textile professionals, interior decorators, marketers, car wrappers, retailers and many more.
You can’t miss FESPA Eurasia exhibition, because it’s going to offer a wide range of opportunities, including these five:
1) Find business partners – FESPA Eurasia is the best chance to expand business in the region, looking for one of the most profitable partnerships ever;
2) Increase sales – in case your company’s customer database isn’t very solid yet, then the aim of the forthcoming exhibition is to find the market for your commodities. Your products will be seen by decision-makers in the fields of printing and signage business;
3) Explore new ideas – creativity and ability to expand knowledge are in a great demand in the world of business, so contact true experts and learn from what they know;
4) Watch shows – it is planned to launch some newly announced equipment right at FESPA Eurasia 2019, so don’t miss this opportunity. A lot of live-demos are waiting for you!
5) Educational content – all the classes, workshops and master-classes are designed specifically for introducing new ideas, inspirations and techniques.
This year, some of the educational classes will be held for the first time at FESPA Eurasia, for example, Print Make Wear Istanbul. If you’re a garment decorator, you should be looking forward to visiting such an event! During the show, all nuances of garment-making process will be revealed by specialists.
Wrap Masters Eurasia, the global wrapping event, will be held in the form of competition at FESPA. Each competitor will have an opportunity to do their best in front of interactive environment. The breath-taking show will run all way through FESPA exhibition days.
Signage Demo Workshop is worth visiting as well. Experienced experts in the field of sign-making techniques will provide you with the latest knowledge on how to develop your skills in such an area.
A big plus is that all the content mentioned above is free of charge!
You will regret if you miss signage and printing business exhibition FESPA Eurasia 2019!
Images source: https://eurasia.fespa.com