FESPA the region’s greatest exhibition of digital wide format, textile and screen print will be held in the time between August 22 and August 24, 2019 in the city of Mexico. This is the best opportunity to show latest brands and printing technologies in front of 12,000 professional printing and signage industry workers. The collective budget of the exhibition is $1,32 billion. The overall area reserved is around 17,000 m2. Over 170 exhibitors from all corners of the world will be involved.
FESPA 2019 will present new products in categories such as:
- Pre-Press and design software
- Screen printing machinery, consumables and inks
- Digital Commercial Print
- Wide Format digital printing Machinery and inks
- Digital signage
- Promotional and work wear
- Garment decoration
- Home textiles
- T-shirt printing machinery and inks
- Sublimation and transfer printing
- Media and substrates
- Cleaning products, chemicals and adhesives
- Finishing products
- Promotional products
- Indoor and outdoor sign and display systems
- Trade services
- Print and business management software
- Digital signage
There are at least 4 reasons why visiting the show will be beneficial for you:
- Meet clients – a lot of business clients will attend the event looking for something new on the market;
- Meet professionals – the statistics say 56% of the guests come with one goal, which is to buy new equipment for their business. Over 91% of the customers are involved in the process of making crucially important world printing and signage business decisions, 2/3 of the visitors are senior members of management;
- Know the market – the industry is developing year after year, so the exhibition is a splendid opportunity to broaden your knowledge in above-mentioned fields, plus you’ll get the latest news on technological trends and developments;
- Excite yourself – the last one but not the least is a variety of expert-taught seminars, conferences, master-classes on many different topics.
FESPA exhibition will take 3 days only, but the quantity of educational business ‘classes’ to be held is 18. The topics on offer will provide you with the most useful information presented by high professionals. This year the organisers are happy to propose more educational content and suggest more business ideas than ever. One of the most interesting classes are presented here:
1.) Textile workshops – this class will help you to learn much more about various textile printing technologies;
2.) World wrap masters Mexico – here you will watch world best vinyl car wrappers compete for the title of World Wrap Master Mexico 2019 and for the chance to qualify for the contest in the next year. The competition will be divided into 3 rounds. The participants of the show will be judged mainly on quality, speed and wrapping technique;
3.) Printeriors: Imagine-print decor – this one offers all FESPA visitors to have a look at digitally printed applications in interior decoration;
Apart from this kind of content, you will also get some information in the fields such as business building, market opportunities, digital signage and printed electronics.
Unlike other events of the kind, where organisers charge a high price for marketing services, here at FESPA all the expert services are completely free of charge.
In case you take part as an exhibitor, you will get some promotional material, FESPA banners and logos, visitor invitations, press information and, finally, a few useful tips on how to choose the right place.
If you want to be at the forefront of graphic arts, printing and signage industry, FESPA exhibition is your destination. It doesn’t matter whether you’re going to find a few invaluable business contacts or just have a look at the latest market trends – FESPA Mexico will surpass your expectations anyway.
The organisers assume around 12,500 people will visit FESPA this year. Become one of them!
Images source https://mexico.fespa.com